- For 2008-Up Chevrolet & GMC Duramax Diesels.
- Available in 78" and 96" widths.
- Installs in minutes.
- Allows for easy electrical hook-up.
- Double brush strips for maximum protection from road debris.
- Long lasting Black Krinkle powder coat finish resists corrosion.
- Passenger side brush tube is designed to funnel exhaust gases over the top of the tube.
- Stainless steel heat deflectors keep brushes from burning.
- Includes wall storage bracket
- Made in the USA
The Towtector Premium brushstrip mud flap is the best protection for towing boats, campers, or other trailers. The ultimate protection against flying rocks and other road debris. This towing mud flap features a double layer of brush strips that cover the entire width of your tow vehicle, giving you complete protection from every angle.
The Towtector premium brushstrip mud flaps offers a patented support bar that keeps the brushes in place. Unlike traditional rubber mud flaps, the Towtector Premium brushstrip shield will not flap in the wind at highway speeds, ensuring you have the most effective protection when you need it most.
The frame of the Tow tector rock guard is constructed of heavy duty 1 1/2" square tubing with a black powder coat finish. Available in a 70" wide model for most compact towing vehicles 78" wide model to fit most full size tow vehicles as well as a 96" model to fit dually pickups, campers and RVs. The TowTector mud flap is available with different length brushes to allow for proper fit on all vehicles.
The Towtector offers easy mounting by sliding onto the vehicle's ball mount or tow bar and can be installed or removed in a few minutes. It also allows electrical hookups to slide through the brushes for easy wire connections. Choosing the Towtector premium bushstrip mud flaps will ensure your travel trailer, camper or boat will remain free of rock chips for a long time.