- Available in 78" Width Only
- Installs in minutes.
- Allows for easy electronic hook-up.
- Light weight extruded aluminum tubes secure brush strips for a classic look
- Double brush strips for maximum protections from road debris.
- Long lasting powder coat finish. Aluminum brush strip tubes are powder coated with a bright Silver Metallic color and steel center support bracket is coated with a Black Krinkle powder coat resulting in a corrosion resistant finish.
- Center tube support bracket is a new stronger design.
- Includes wall storage bracket.
- Made in the USA
The Towtector Aluminum brushstrip mud flap is the best protection for towing boats, campers, or other trailers. The ultimate protection against flying rocks and other road debris. This towing mud flap features a double layer of brush strips that cover the entire width of your tow vehicle, giving you complete protection from every angle.
The Towtector aluminum brushstrip mud flaps offers a patented support bar that keeps the brushes in place. Unlike traditional rubber mud flaps, the Towtector Aluminum brushstrip shield will not flap in the wind at highway speeds, ensuring you have the most effective protection when you need it most.
The frame of the Tow tector rock guard is constructed of heavy duty 1 1/2" square tubing with a bright Silver Metallic powder coat finish. Available in 78" wide model to fit most full size tow vehicles. The TowTector mud flap is available with different length brushes to allow for proper fit on all vehicles.
The Towtector offers easy mounting by sliding onto the vehicle's ball mount or tow bar and can be installed or removed in a few minutes. It also allows electrical hookups to slide through the brushes for easy wire connections. Choosing the Towtector aluminum bushstrip mud flaps will ensure your travel trailer, camper or boat will remain free of rock chips for a long time.